The Tourism Research Institute was established under Section 51 of the Tourism Act No. 28 of 2011. Its object and purpose is to undertake and co-ordinate tourism research and data analysis in accordance with the provisions of the Act. The purpose of establishment of the Institute is to ensure that the research and knowledge gaps that have always existed in the tourism sector are adequately addressed in line with the mandate of the Institute and it is therefore the principal reference point for generating data and research information to inform decision making by the government and private sector on tourism matters. The Institute invites internship applications for the positions outlined below:
- Should be a Kenyan citizen aged below 35 years.
- Be a graduate with the relevant First Degree obtained form an accredited institution.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (12 Months).
- Should not have undertaken any other internship program or have been exposed to work experience since graduation.
- All successful interns shall be required to have a valid personal accident insurance cover and medical insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications to reach the under listed by close of business on Friday 1st March 2019, 5.00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Friday 8th March 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Tourism Research Institute
Utalii House, 7th Floor, Utalii Lane, off Uhuru Highway
P. O. Box 42131 – 00100, Nairobi, KENYA